Montreal currently has 1 casino which is the Casino de Montreal and is the largest in Canada.
For more casinos in Quebec, visit our resource here
Casino de Montreal
For their official website click here
For reviews check out the Trip advisor page
North America’s largest casino, Casino de Montreal is located in a modernist building on the Notre Damn island (1 Avenue de Casino).
The casino consists of three buildings that are interconnected offering an immense gaming floor, restaurants, bars and meeting/banquet facilities.
It was first launched in 1993 and is owned and operated by Société des casinos du Québec
Fancy playing online? Here are some recommendations
|Exclusive Free Spins 25 FS + 100% up to $ 1500||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 125% up to $ 1,000||New VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 1,000||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 150% up to C$ 1,000||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 120% up to C$ 1,200||VISIT CASINO|
- Baccarat – Max 7 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
- EZ Baccarat – Max 7 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
- Blackjack – Max 7 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
- Blackjack Switch – Max 5 players per table / $20 Minimum bet
- Free Bet Blackjack – Max 7 players per table / $25 Minimum bet
- Spanish 21 – Max 7 players per table / $20 Minimum bet
- Interactive Blackjack – Max 6 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
With 26 limit and no-limit tables, variations include:
- Texas Hold’Em Poker – $1/$2 Minimum bet
- Three Card Poker – Max 7 players per table / $15 Minimum bet
- Caribbean Stud Poker – Max 7 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
- Let It Ride Bonus – Max 7 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
- Pai Gow Poker – Max 6 players per table / $50 Minimum bet
- Ez Pai Gow Poker – Max 6 players per table / $50 Minimum bet
- Ultimate Texas Hold’Em – Max 6 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
- High Card Flush – Max 6 players per table / $15 Minimum bet
They also have regular tournaments running each week.
Roulette variations include:
- Roulette – Max 9 players per table / $2.50 Minimum bet
- Touch Bet Roulette – $1 Minimum bet
- Interactive Roulette – Max 14 players per table / $1 Minimum bet
Over 3,200 slot machines on the huge gaming floor with denominations ranging from 1c to $100. They also hold regular tournaments every month.
There are 7 progressive jackpots on the gaming floor with the jackpots rising hourly.
Keno is available with a minimum bet of $2 per ticket
Other Table Games
War – Max 11 players per table / $15 Minimum bet
Craps – Max 16 players per table / $10 Minimum bet
Sic Bo – Unlimited player limit per table / $5 Minimum bet
Four different bars and restaurants, live shows and sports beamed on screens throughout the complex
Casino de Montreal has an official online platform for patrons who want to play from the comfort of their home called Loto-Québec
- Top 10 Land Based Casinos in Canada
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island