Casinos that Accept Neosurf
Neosurf is an attractive alternative payment method for Canadians to deposit at online casinos which allows you to store funds in the form of prepaid vouchers/cards
If you see the Neosurf logo on your favorite casino website, either on the bottom of the webpage, on banking pages prior to logging in, or in the cashier section after entering the lobby, you should be able to use the method easily.
See our list of the best Neosurf casinos accepting payments from Canadian players:
Top 10 Neosurf Casinos
Neosurf – Pay and Play with Cash
Neosurf instant vouchers allow players to deposit digital cash into their casino accounts without the need to share banking or other proprietary information with third parties.
Rather than using a third party processor to access your bank account and deposit the funds for you, you can simply purchase a voucher online or in person at any of the retail outlets in your area. You can use cash, postal money order, or a debit card to purchase in person. You can buy vouchers online using a debit card or Interac online. You will not be able to use a credit card either way.
How to Purchase Neosurf Vouchers
If you are not already aware of a convenient neighborhood retailer, you can go online to find one here.
- Find Canada on the dropdown country menu
- Enter postal code
- A Google map will appear with locations pinned. A list of nearby retailers along with their addresses will also be displayed
Buy In Person
Simply go to the kiosk which displays the Neosurf logo and purchase one or more vouchers. You should be able to buy one or more cards ranging from $10 to $250 each. Most retailers will limit your purchase to$250 per voucher or $1,000 total, while some may allow a purchase of up to $3,000 including fees.
Canada has been added to the list of countries where customers can purchase Neosurf online. From the locations page simply click “New : Click here to buy online !”
You’ll be redirected to the online purchase portal of Topmeup, a Payment Source company.
Each option has the associated fees clearly displayed. The amount shown initially is for one voucher. A single $10 voucher will have a fee of $1.49 added at checkout ($11.49).
Choosing to buy four, $250 vouchers ($1,000) will cost a total of $1031.80 ($7.95 product fee each).
Go to Checkout and choose your payment method. You can get a virtual card instantly with an added $1.00 fee if you use Visa, Mastercard, or Interac Online. There are no fees for Interac purchases if you don’t mind waiting several hours to one business day to receive your virtual card.
All debit card purchases are protected by Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode if your issuing bank subscribes to the 3D Secure system.
Once you have chosen your payment method, click CONTINUE.
Enter your email address and press the Purchase button. You may be asked to provide your personal secret code (pin) to authenticate yourself.
Check your email for the code and get ready to play!
How to deposit
The deposit process works the same whether you purchased a voucher in person or if you receive a virtual voucher online. If you’ve ever reloaded your mobile account with a PIN-code, you are already familiar with the process of using payment vouchers.
- Sign in to your casino account or join a Neosurf casino
- Click on Banking, Deposit, or Cashier
- Click on the Neosurf logo
- Enter the amount of your deposit
- Enter your 10-digit validation code
- Submit, Confirm, or Continue
- The funds should appear in your account instantly
You can add more vouchers to your balance at any time or combine balances from other cards to make a larger deposit.
How to Withdraw
There is no way to withdraw funds back to your voucher. We’re also not aware of any online casinos that will purchase vouchers for you and send the codes. However, you can sign up for a Neocash Mastercard and myNeosurf eWallet. Deposits made with the eWallet can be withdrawn to it. You can then access the money with a Neocash Mastercard, transfer funds to your bank account, or use the funds online.
- Instant funding
- Safe and secure. You don’t need to show ID or provide any personal information to purchase in person. All online transactions are protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption
- No registration needed to purchase a voucher in person. Your email will be validated if you buy online
- Easy to control your gambling budget
- Combine individual voucher balances
- Can’t be purchased with a credit card
- Need alternative withdrawal method (Bank transfer, paper check, pay to card, Bitcoin, etc.)
- Must sign up for MyNeosurf eWallet and deposit with it in order to be able to access cash with Neocash card
Neosurf is an easy, convenient, and secure way to deposit funds into your online casino account. By taking advantage of other Neosurf products such as the eWallet and/or cash card, you can also withdraw your winnings.
What’s the minimum deposit amount using Neosurf at an online casino?
The minimum deposit amount is around $20 but it can vary depending on which casino you choose to play at.