Casinos That Accept USDT
Tether has been one of the leading cryptocurrencies ever since it was launched in 2014. It combines the stability of traditional payment methods with the speed and flexibility of cryptos. Because of this, USDT is ranked as one of the top five cryptocurrencies and is popular among casino players. Its high market cap, large daily liquidity, and predictable value make it ideal for gambling.
More and more casinos have started using it as a payment method, as USDT allows players to make fast deposits and withdrawals with low fees completely anonymously.
Recommended USDT (Tether) Casinos
- Games 6307
- Payout KYC: up to 72 hours; Pending time: 0-24 hours; E-wallets: Instant; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days;
- Wagering req. 40xB
- Games 5468
- Payout E-wallets: Instant; Credit/Debit Cards: 1-5 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Wagering req. 40
- Games 4930
- Payout KYC: within 12 hours; E-wallets/Bitcoin: Instant; Credit/Debit Cards: 1-3 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Games 4762
- Payout Pending time: up to 24 hours; E-wallets: up to 1 hour; Credit/Debit Cards: 1-3 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Games 1660
- Payout Pending Time: 24 hours; E-wallets: up to 12 hours; Bank Transfer: up to 2 business days (EU bank accounts); Bank Transfer: 3-5 business days (Non-EU bank accounts)
- Wagering req. 60
- Games 2547
- Payout E-wallets: Instant; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Wagering req. 60
- Games 5969
- Payout KYC: Up to 24 hours; E-wallets: Instant; Credit/Debit Cards: 3-5 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Wagering req. 50xB
- Games 283
- Payout Pending time: 48 hours; Processing Time: minimum 5-7 business days
- Wagering req. 90
- Games 5481
- Payout 7 business days after account approval
- Wagering req. 50
- Games 280
- Payout E-wallets/Bitcoin: Instant
- Wagering req. 10
- Games 3877
- Payout KYC: up to 14 business days; Pending time: 24 hours; E-wallets: up to 24 hours; Credit/Debit Cards/Bank Transfer: 3-7 business days
- Wagering req. 40xB
- Games 1349
- Payout Pending time: 24-48 hours; Bitcoin: up to 24 hours; Check: 10-15 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-5 business days
- Wagering req. 50x(B+D)
- Games 280
- Payout KYC: up to 5 business days; Cryptocurrency: Instant
- Wagering req. 2
- Games 4515
- Payout KYC: 24 hours; Pending time: 24 hours; E-wallets: up to 24 hours; Credit/Debit Cards: 1-3 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Wagering req. 30
- Games 5295
- Payout KYC: up to 24 hours; Pending Time: 12 hours; E-wallets/Crypto: 0-2 Hours; Credit/Debit Cards: 1-3 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Wagering req. 50
- Games 6353
- Payout KYC: Up to few hours; E-wallets: Instant; Credit/Debit Cards: 1-3 business days; Bank Transfer: 3-10 business days
- Wagering req. 45xB
- Games 765
- Payout KYC: 24-48 housr; Pending time: 24-48 hours; Bitcoin: up to 24 hours; Credit/Debit Cards: 4-7 business days; Bank Wire: 5-10 business days
- Wagering req. 70x(B+D)
- Games 4631
- Payout Pending time: up to 2 business days; E-wallets: Instant; Bank Transfer: 2-5 business days;
- Wagering req. 40
- Games 5630
- Payout KYC: up to 24 hours; Pending time: within 24 hours;
- Wagering req. 70
- Games 2827
- Payout Pending Time: 24 hours; E-wallets: up to 12 hours; Bank Transfer: 2-3 business days (EU bank accounts); Bank Transfer: up to 5 business days (Non-EU bank accounts)
- Wagering req. 40
What Is Tether (USDT)?
Tether is a stable-value cryptocurrency that is tied to different fiat currencies. Since the US dollar is among them, this means that 1 USD₮ will always have the value of 1 USD.
Tether, also referred to as USDT, was originally issued as Realcoin in 2014. It was also the first stablecoin to appear on the market. Brock Pierce, Reeve Collins, and Craig Sellars developed it to solve the crypto market volatility, unpredictability, and convertibility issues. It is controlled by a Hong Kong-based company — Tether Holding LTD.
This crypto doesn’t have its own blockchain. Instead, it is built as a second-layer token operating on top of other cryptos’ blockchains by using the Omni platform. At first, it only worked on the Bitcoin blockchain, but it was quickly updated to work on others, too, including Tron, EOS, Ethereum, OMG, and Algorand.
Since there are no constant price fluctuations and the value of 1 USDT equals $1, this crypto is equivalent to a bank deposit that pays 0% interest. And this is precisely why investors are drawn to it — namely, they perceive it as an alternative to fiat currencies. Therefore, this stablecoin is more suitable for the storage of value and exchange than investment.
Unlike USD transactions that may take days to finalize on foreign exchanges, Tether transfers are super fast. Another perk is that this platform charges zero fees for Tether transactions between wallets.
However, this crypto is not 100% immune to volatility because the fiat currency it is tied to can also fluctuate. For example, if the value of a dollar dropped by half, you would lose the same amount of Tether coins.
According to CoinMarketCap, the USDT token’s circulating supply exceeds 72 billion, with a live market cap that is approximately the same. The team behind Tether boasts that every single token is backed by the same amount in assets.
Nowadays, Tether is available on many crypto exchanges. The average USDT trading volume is often equal to or even higher than Bitcoin’s. As a viable alternative to USD, it is particularly popular on exchanges with no fiat-to-crypto pairs.
How to Get Started With USDT
Since you are now acquainted with what Tether is and how its token and blockchain work, we can discuss it further and help you get started with it. The entire process is straightforward and similar to obtaining other cryptocurrencies.
Here is a step-by-step guide to aid you in purchasing your USDT tokens:
- Find a hardware or software crypto wallet that can store USDT. It is best to visit the official website and check the list of supported wallets.
- You need to pick a reputable exchange that supports USDT. That won’t be hard, considering this token is among the top five. You’ll find it on popular exchanges like Kraken, Binance, and Coinmama without any fuss.
- Go to the exchange and register. Input all the required information to complete the KYC procedure.
- Set up a 2-factor authentication for an extra layer of security and verify your email.
- Once your account is ready, you can send funds to it using one of the available payment methods. Remember that exchanges also charge trading fees, so make sure you deposit enough funds.
- Find a USDT–USD trading pair and purchase the amount of tokens you need. This transaction is usually finalized instantly.
- Once the coins are in your account, it is recommended to transfer them to your wallet. Now, you are ready to use them on casino games or trade them.
How to Make a USDT Deposit
Now that you have finalized your USDT purchase, you are ready to make an online casino deposit. Topping your account with Tether tokens is a breeze, but in case you are a beginner, we’ve got you covered once again. Follow these steps:
- Pick an online casino — Pick any online casino from our list, as we have singled out those that accept USDT. We have ensured that each employs state-of-the-art security measures, holds a licence from a reputable regulatory body, and offers a top-notch gaming experience.
- Create an account — Before a casino gives you access to its real money games, you need to open an account. Players are usually required to provide their name, email, date of birth, and phone number. You’ll also need to send a photo of your ID and a utility bill to verify your identity and address. On the other hand, if you create an account in a crypto casino, it will most likely require basic information.
- Make a deposit — Now that your account is set up, go to the Cashier section and click on the Deposit button. Choose Tether as a payment method and input the address into your wallet. Alternatively, you can scan a QR code with your phone to transfer the funds to the casino account.
- Choose a game and have fun — The tokens will appear in your gambling account within a few moments. You’ll be all set to start playing any game you want.
How to Make a USDT Withdrawal
Online casinos may differ in terms of their interfaces and withdrawal procedures, but overall, the process involves several simple steps that are generally applicable in most cases.
- Log in to your casino account.
- Head to the Cashier or Wallet section.
- Choose the Withdrawal option and select USDT as a withdrawal method.
- Specify the amount you wish to cash out and your wallet address.
- Once you get the confirmation from an operator, transfer the funds to your wallet.
Withdrawals usually take longer than deposits. The overall duration primarily depends on the casino you are using. Sometimes you’ll get your money in a few hours, and sometimes the whole process will take a few business days.
Pros and Cons of Using USDT in Online Casinos
Even though more and more cryptos are used in online casinos as payment methods, they all come with their own perks and downsides. Let’s break them down for Tether:
- There are no drastic value fluctuations.
- Tether provides fast withdrawals and deposits.
- The Tether token is a centralized and regulated form of currency that can be traded online safely.
- Blockchain technology allows you to gamble with Tether anonymously.
- Tether ensures safe gambling, as blockchain technology handles all your data securely.
- USDT provides cost-efficient transactions.
- Few casinos use it as a payment method.
- Casino bonuses are usually not available in USDT tokens.
- As a centralized company, Tether controls the distribution of USDT.
- Tether casinos are not available in all countries.
All in all, there are more advantages to Tether gambling. So, if you are on the lookout for a crypto casino but you don’t want to risk the value of your funds, Tether is an ideal option for you — just make sure to be responsible with your USDT balance and keep track of it.
Since the price of Tether is tied to a fiat currency, its value will not fluctuate drastically, unlike with many other cryptocurrencies. Although this lowers your chance of getting rich quickly — seeing that there are no sudden spikes in value — you’ll be at ease because you will know that the value of the money you are gambling with will not change.
If you have been eyeing some Tether online casinos and wish to give gambling with USDT a go, scroll up to the beginning of this page and choose an operator from our list.
Is USDT accepted in Canada?
Yes, it is. Being a crypto-oriented country, Canada allows you to purchase, sell, and trade Tether tokens via multiple crypto exchanges.
Are Tether casinos legitimate?
You can check if the Tether casino you’re playing in is legitimate by checking its gambling licence. You should also opt for those casinos that accept USDT payments from your wallet directly instead of holding your funds. Furthermore, Tether casinos that provide provably fair games are more trustworthy because your gameplay can be checked.
Are there extra fees for using USDT?
Most casinos won’t charge their players for depositing or withdrawing using USDT. On the other hand, your crypto wallet may charge a nominal fee per transaction. It could also charge a miner’s fee.
How long do USDT deposits last?
Once you submit your deposit request using Tether, the money will be instantly transferred to your online casino account. It’s no longer necessary to wait for hours or days to get the money that you need — yоu саn ѕtаrt gаmblіng аnd рlасіng wagers оn уоur fаvоrіtе саѕіnо gаmеѕ right off the bat.