Casinos That Accept Cardano
If you are a big fan of gambling with crypto, you’ve likely used the usual suspects by now — Bitcoin, Ethereum, and maybe Litecoin. If that’s the case, you’ve probably been on the lookout for new cryptos to try.
Cardano is one of the greener and more exciting options. It’s consistently one of the top ten cryptos on the planet. Naturally, Cardano online casinos are not as common as BTC and ETH ones. Still, there are certainly more than enough of them on the market for you to keep that same level of quality casino experience.
Recommended Cardano Casinos
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 400 + 70 Spins||New VISIT CASINO|
|Exclusive No deposit bonus 20 FS||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to $/€ 400||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to $ 800||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 150 + 100 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 10,000 + 100 Spins||New VISIT CASINO|
Lucky Luke Casino
|Sign Up 120% up to C$ 120||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to $/€ 1,000||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 150 + 50 Spins||New VISIT CASINO|
What Is Cardano?
Cardano (ADA) is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency with a unique goal — to allow true innovators and visionaries to make impactful and positive changes in the world.
It’s based on the proof-of-stake consensus and made to be an open-source project for a wide range of people to participate. The platform was launched in 2017, and its native ADA token allows users to take part in the governance of Cardano. That’s because every ADA holder can vote on any proposed change for the network.
Cardano is unique in the world of crypto as it’s one of the biggest and most successful proof-of-stake blockchain platforms. Thus, it is much less energy-intensive than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with proof-of-work and other consensus mechanisms.
What’s more, the Cardano developers maintain their academic view of the platform, which means that everyone can challenge them as they propose changes. Each update needs to go through a rigorous process to prove it will benefit the network. Their goal is not to govern the network but to make it better day by day by keeping it stable and durable yet never staving off innovation.
As a result, the Cardano network was heavily updated in 2021, giving the option to users to create and deploy smart contracts. This further allowed for the use of decentralized applications (DApps) on the network.
How to Get Started With Cardano?
Cardano might sound like a complex platform to grasp, but we are not here to discuss it on a developer level. The previous part serves only to make sure you grasp the uniqueness of the Cardano blockchain and token.
With that out of the way, let’s focus on how you can get started with Cardano. This part is easy, just as getting other cryptocurrencies is.
Here’s a quick overview of what you need to do to get your first ADA tokens:
- Step 1: Obtain a wallet that can store ADA tokens. You’ll only need to create an ADA address if you already have it. If not, you’ll have to pick a new wallet, set it up, and generate an address.
- Step 2: Find a reputable crypto exchange that supports Cardano transactions. Most notable platforms like Kraken and Coinbase have it, as Cardano is one of the most popular cryptos on the planet.
- Step 3: Create an account on the exchange and make sure to verify your identity so you can easily buy Cardano and trade any other crypto.
- Step 4: When the account is ready, make a deposit using one of the available methods. Make sure to deposit enough to account for both the ADA tokens you’ll buy and the trading fees the exchange will charge.
- Step 5: Once the money is in your account, find a good ADA-fiat currency pair and place an order to buy the amount you need.
- Step 6: The new ADA tokens should reach you in a couple of minutes, after which you can withdraw them to your wallet. Once you have the tokens, you can use them in Cardano casinos or for whatever other purpose you want.
How to Make a Casino Deposit Using Cardano?
Making a Cardano deposit in an online casino is incredibly simple, just like depositing any other cryptocurrency.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Choose an online casino — Pick one of the top Cardano casinos we recommend. Each offers a safe and fair experience to its members and hosts a wide range of casino games and bonuses you can claim.
- Create an account — Follow the casino’s instructions and provide the necessary personal details to register an account. You’ll also likely have to verify your identity by providing documentation like an ID, bank statement, or utility bill. If the casino is crypto-exclusive, you will only need to give a few personal details to register.
- Make a deposit — When the account is ready, visit the Cashier section and head to the Deposit area. Pick Cardano as the deposit method. Then you’ll only need to copy the address into your ADA wallet and transfer the desired number of ADA tokens. If you’re on your phone, you have to scan a QR code to send the assets.
- Play the games — The final step is to start having fun. Cardano transactions are quick, so you’ll get to start playing casino games immediately. However, don’t let your excitement get the better of you. Make sure to watch your balance, just as you always would.
How to Make a Cardano Withdrawal?
Withdrawals with ADA are as simple as deposits, if not easier. Here’s what you need to do to get paid in Cardano in your online casino:
- Log in to your account.
- Visit the Withdrawal/Cash Out area of the Cashier section.
- Pick Cardano as the withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and your wallet address.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the assets to reach your ADA wallet.
You might receive the assets within a few minutes or a bit longer, depending on the casino you’re using, and how clogged the Cardano network is at that moment.
Pros and Cons of Using Cardano in Online Casinos
If you’re not sure whether you should even consider Cardano in online casinos, take a look at our list of pros and cons of using this crypto for gambling.
- Scientifically developed crypto, with a lot of potential
- Transparent and peer-reviewed crypto
- Incredibly fast and secure transactions
- Minimal Cardano transaction fees
- Very energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly crypto
- Speedy and efficient withdrawals
- Limited number of ADA casinos
- Volatile and unpredictable
- Still in the development stage
- Concerns that the high number of tokens could devalue the crypto
Cardano is a fascinating cryptocurrency, one that’s also very suited for online casino gambling. Even though the number of ADA casinos is not very high, there are still more than enough of them for you to have a great experience.
The only thing you need to do is to pick a Cardano casino we recommend and see for yourself how great Cardano gambling can be.
Is Cardano accepted in Canada?
Yes, of course. Cardano can be used anywhere on the planet, and Canada is a very crypto-friendly nation, so you won’t have problems buying and using Cardano.
Are Cardano casinos safe?
Cardano itself is incredibly safe, just like every other notable cryptocurrency. You only need to pay attention to the gambling site. But if you’re using one of the ADA casinos we recommend, you won’t have to worry about a thing, as we have carefully reviewed and deemed them safe and fair.
Can I make Cardano casino payments with my phone?
All Cardano casinos we recommend are mobile-friendly or have their own dedicated apps, but not every Cardano wallet is the same. If you want your entire experience with Cardano in online casinos to be on the phone, you need to obtain a crypto wallet available as an app for Android and iOS smartphones.
How long do I have to wait for Cardano withdrawals?
As they do with most cryptocurrencies, Cardano casinos also offer instant Cardano withdrawals. However, you still need to account for the Cardano network as it’s the one handling the transaction, while the casino only needs to accept your withdrawal request. A typical Cardano transaction is quite fast, usually taking 5–10 minutes to complete.