Casinos With a 200% Deposit Bonus
Most online casinos in Canada provide 100% deposit bonuses as the primary part of a welcome package. However, some come with 200% match offers, which work similarly, but effectively triple your bankroll.
Naturally, they are few and far between compared to 100% packages, but once you run into one, it’s best to carefully consider it, as it’s not an offer you want to miss out on if the terms are reasonable.
Best 200% Deposit Bonus Online Casinos in Canada
It’s not easy to find a 200% deposit bonus, and it’s even harder to find a suitable one that offers high bonus funds with favourable terms and wagering requirements.
To make things easier, we’ve compiled a list of the best 200% deposit bonus casinos on the Canadian market by carefully reviewing each available offer. We’ve eliminated the basic ones and included only the heavy hitters. Now you only need to pick one:
|Sign Up 200% up to C$ 200 + 100 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 50 + 50 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 200% up to AU$ 2,000 + 50 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
Black Lotus Casino
|Sign Up 200% up to C$ 1,000 + 60 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 200% up to C$ 300||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 200% up to € 500||VISIT CASINO|
What Do I Get From a 200% Deposit Bonus?
A 200% deposit bonus is typically part of a welcome package, but it can also appear as a standalone offer and, on rare occasions, as a recurring one.
Most of these packages award players 200% of their deposit up to a certain amount. For example, if the offer is a 200% deposit bonus up to $200, you’ll get an additional $200 if you deposit $100, for a max of $300. Similarly, if you deposit a maximum of $200, you’ll receive $600 in total, tripling your deposited amount.
Sometimes, these welcome packages might include additional free spins you can use on specific video slots. For example, a 200% deposit bonus up to $300 + 50 free spins.
Important Details to Know About the 200% Deposit Bonus
A 200% match bonus always seems grand at first look, but something might be hiding under the surface. It’s essential to check the T&Cs for the offer and the casino itself. They’ll show you whether or not it’s a good promotion. Here’s what you need to check:
- Wagering requirements — The rollover requirements are the most important as they tell you how many times you need to play through the funds to withdraw the winnings. Ideally, they should be around 30x or below, but remember that this is rare for bonuses with high match percentages.
- Sticky or non-sticky bonus — If the offer is sticky, it means you have to wager through your deposit funds and the bonus ones. If it’s non-sticky, you only need to play through the bonus money. The latter is always better, especially if the wagering requirements exceed 30x.
- Minimum and maximum deposit amount — All deposit bonuses have a minimum amount you need to transfer to your casino account to receive the offer, usually around $20. They also have a maximum, the $200 part in a 200% up to $200 bonus, for example.
- Deadline — Most promotions have a deadline for how long you have to complete the wagering requirements. In most cases, it’s 30 days, but sometimes it can be only seven days.
- Payment methods accepted — Most casinos don’t restrict payment options for welcome offers. However, payment methods like Neteller and Skrill are seldom part of the deal.
- Game contributions — In most cases, only a specific set of games contribute fully to the wagering requirements. Typically, slots contribute 100%, while the rest are only 50% or less, sometimes even zero.
It’s worth mentioning that you might stumble upon offers bigger than this one as some casinos have 300% deposit bonuses or even 400%. However, the idea behind those promotions remains the same.
How to Claim a 200% Deposit Bonus
Claiming a 200% bonus is a breeze as the leading online casinos make it as simple as possible. Here’s what you need to do:
- Pick a 200% match bonus casino from our list.
- Create an account by following the registration process and inputting the correct information.
- Check how to get the offer and follow the instructions to avoid issues later. If you do run into problems, contact the casino’s customer support.
- Make a minimum deposit or more to get the bonus.
- Input the bonus code if the casino has one. If it does, you’ll likely find it in the promotion description.
- Claim the 200% deposit bonus, and the funds should appear in your account immediately.
Advantages and Disadvantages of 200% Deposit Bonuses
These bonuses might appear perfect, but the reality is that they have a whole set of pros and cons. Which ones surpass the others is entirely dependent on the terms and what you seek to get from this offer. Yet, take a look at our list:
- Ideal for new online casino members
- Higher value than most other bonuses
- Increased deposit funds
- Available on most slots
- Great for high-rollers
- Wider range of games available
- Complicated T&Cs at times
- Occasionally higher wagering requirements
- Not suitable for live dealer games
These 200% deposit bonuses tend to appeal to all players. However, you need to be careful as they can carry complicated terms and high wagering requirements. It’s vital to check the T&Cs before dedicating your time to the casino. As soon as you know the promotion is good, claim it ASAP and enjoy its many benefits.
Which casinos in Canada have a 200% deposit bonus?
Even though rarer than 100% offers, you can still find 200% deposit bonuses in many Canadian casinos, the best of which we feature on this page.
What is the best 200% deposit bonus?
The best offer depends on various factors, including your goals and the bonus’s terms and conditions. Aim for non-sticky bonuses with lower wagering requirements, as they will make it easier to withdraw the winnings.
Do I get free spins with a 200% deposit bonus?
It depends on the offer. With many 200% welcome packages, you can expect up to 100 free spins. It will be clearly displayed in the bonus description if that’s the case.
Which games can I play with a 200% deposit bonus?
This depends entirely on the T&Cs for the bonus. If the games contribute less than 100% toward meeting the wagering requirement, then it’s not worth playing them before completing the conditions. In most cases, only video slots meet the 100% provision.