Bonus and Promotions
Welcome Bonus Package — 100% up to €1,000
Rapid Casino’s welcome bonus package makes it a strong competitor on the Canadian gambling scene. Namely, new users can claim a bonus package that includes three match deposit bonuses.
This casino does advertise 300 free spins as a part of its intro bonus, but that offer is not valid for Canada. As expected, this spoils a good first impression a bit.
Here’s how the welcome package is dispersed:
- 1st deposit — 100% up to €100 (approximately C$144)
- 2nd deposit — 50% up to €300 (approximately C$432)
- 3rd deposit — 25% up to €600 (approximately C$864)
In order to open a Rapid Casino account and qualify for the bonus, you have to be at least 18 years old. Furthermore, you need to place a deposit of at least €10 (approximately C$15) using the RAPID, RAPID2, and RAPID3 codes for each of the three deposits, respectively. Bear in mind that this offer is not valid for Neteller, Skrill, and Paysafe deposits.
To be able to redeem the bonuses, you need to wager the bonus amount 50 times over the period of 21 days. This is more than what most other Canadian casinos require but a common occurrence with new casinos that are yet to find their feet.
Other Ongoing Promotions
With its bountiful offer of other promotions, Rapid Casino could make amends with the Canucks. The lineup consists of these 7 deals:
- Rapid’s Most Wanted — With a minimum deposit of €1 (approximately C$1.5), you can win up to €3,000 (approximately C$4,317) every week. The winner is determined by the highest value single spin win amount. The wagering requirement is 30 times the bonus amount and must be completed in the period of 21 days. In addition, you’re allowed to withdraw 2 times the bonus amount.
- Daily free spins — This bonus will grant you a free spin on the casino’s featured slot game of the day. The players who have won the highest in-game prizes will be ranked on a leaderboard. Seven best-ranked players will win rewards from the pool of 3,500 free spins. A deposit made over the last month will qualify you for this bonus. The wagering requirement is 21 times the bonus amount, and you must complete it in the period of 21 days. The withdrawal limit for this bonus is €5,000 (approximately C$7,194). You will have 24 hours to claim this reward after it has been credited to your account.
- Weekly Spotlight Slot bonus — To win free spins, you’ll have to try your hand at Rapid’s spotlight game of the week. A new title is chosen every Friday. Only those players who have made a deposit over the last month can qualify for this promotion. However, if you are from Quebec, British Columbia, or Manitoba, you will not be able to claim this promotion. The wagering requirement is 50 times the bonus amount and has to be completed in 21 days. Once again, the maximum withdrawal is €5,000 (approximately C$7,194).
- Fish Tank Tales promotion — You can play the qualifying Yggdrasil games and win prizes from the pool of €100,000 (approximately C$143,865) with this offer. With a single random spin, you may win some cash or end up on a leaderboard. The ranking of the players will be based on the sum of the highest multiplier wins (win-to-bet ratio multiplied by 20). The first 400 players will get the prize share.
- Weekly tournaments for slots — If you spin the reels on any of the Pragmatic Play qualifying games, you’ll be able to win a prize from the €4,000,000 (approximately C$5,755,782) prize pot. You can take part in several weekly tournaments during this promotional period. Each of them can bring you both daily and weekly rewards. You have to score at least two consecutive in-game wins to qualify. Mind you — all games come with rules about qualifying bets, so you should take a look at these before playing.
- Weekly tournaments for table games — Join the blackjack, baccarat, roulette, or Weekly Mega Wheel live dealer tables, place a minimum qualifying bet, and get a chance to score a prize. All rewards come from a €500,000 (approximately C$719,072) monthly reward pool. However, they all differ depending on the game. To qualify, you need to have at least two consecutive in-game wins. Each game has its own additional tournament rules, which you can find on Rapid’s Promotions page. Read those carefully before you decide whether to participate.
- Rapid Gold Rush — For this bonus, you’ll have to deposit and wager at least €100 (approximately C$144) in a span of 5 days — from Monday to Friday. In turn, free spins will be credited to you over the following weekend — 50 on Saturday and 50 on Sunday. The wagering requirement is 50 times the bonus amount.
Security and Fair Play
Rapid Casino is part of the BP Group Limited. The company runs a few other casinos, all of which are new but seem to be adjusting well enough. The operator is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, under the licence number MGA/B2C/203/2011.
Rapid uses SSL technology that encrypts data and makes it invisible to third parties. So, you can rest assured knowing that your personal information is safe and well-protected.
In addition, this gambling site is also a member of two problem gambling programs — BeGambleAware and Gamblers Anonymous — which is why it deserves additional trust points.
What Deposit Options are Available at Rapid Casino?
|Deposit Method||Min||Max||Fee||Processing Time|
What Withdrawal Options are Available at Rapid Casino?
|Deposit Method||Min||Max||Fee||Processing Time|
Note: It takes 1-3 days for account verification to be processed before being able to make a withdrawal.
|Live chat available|
We could not find any negative reviews on Rapid Casino online, which is encouraging. The users find its design innovative and fun, its game collection satisfying, and its bonuses rewarding. Granted, the casino is one of the new names in the industry, so it’s still a little early to make any definitive conclusions.
As mentioned in the beginning, Rapid boasts a great lobby with more than 1,000 games from top-tier providers. For a novice, this is a great start.
The games section is divided into three categories — slots, live dealer, and table games.
The majority of the games this operator hosts are slots. You’ll be able to find well-known titles, including Sweet Bonanza, Books of the Dead, Fruit Party, Big Bad Wolf, etc. The casino also updates this selection weekly, so make sure not to miss out on any of the new releases either.
The offer of live dealer games on this platform includes a few variants of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, as well as one solitary Mega Wheel game. These are all powered by Pragmatic Play. They are also featured in Rapid’s promotional tournaments, which can bring even more excitement.
You might be disappointed by Rapid Casino’s table games lounge, as it is rather sparse. With just a few versions of blackjack and roulette, the casino doesn’t have plenty to boast about. So, if you like table games but are not a fan of live dealer gaming, you won’t find plenty to occupy your time with here.
Even though Rapid Casino lacks a native app, that won’t deprive you of an excellent mobile gaming experience on this site. You can also enjoy the platform from your mobile browser without noticing much difference in the site’s functionality or game offer. The website is compatible with all devices and can be used on different operating systems, so you won’t have to rely on your computer to play.
Rapid Casino, a new kid on the Canadian block, appears to have a lot to offer. Its slot collection is big enough to catch the eye of any slot enthusiast. There’s a good amount of live dealer games to strike your fancy, too — however, its table games category is not its best feature.
Finally, Rapid Casino’s offer of bonuses and promotions seems generous enough — unfortunately, its Canadian players don’t get to experience the full scope of it.
Since it’s still a young gambling site, there is some room for improvement. Still, our general impression is good, and we’re sure the operator will only get better with time.
Does Rapid Casino accept Canadian Players?
Yes, it does. As long as you are at least 18 years, you can create an account in this casino. Moreover, you can also use CAD since that’s one of the few currencies this operator accepts. However, there are some restrictions related to Canadian players — we already mentioned some in our bonus-related sections — so make sure to be aware of these.
Is it safe to play in Rapid Casino?
Yes, it is. Rapid Casino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. It’s owned by BP Group Ltd, which runs a couple of other casinos as well. Moreover, the site uses high-grade SSL technology to protect its users’ data. Finally, Rapid is also a member of two problem gambling programs.
Does Rapid Casino have a loyalty program?
You won’t find a loyalty program among this operator’s offers, but since the casino is fairly new, that might be something that’s still in the works.