Finding a secure and efficient payment method is not an easy task to take on, even if you’re not new to the iGaming industry. Casinos embrace novel banking solutions every day, and players are spoiled for choice. Apart from the traditional payment methods like credit cards, e-wallets are among the most used online payment systems. Ezeewallet is one the latest to the market in this category, and it’s already making waves.
What Is Ezeewallet?
Ezeewallet is a digital wallet developed to facilitate online financial transactions. It can be used for storing, sending and receiving funds electronically. The company was founded in 2020 as a division of eMerchantPay Ltd. It is based in England and Wales and has a long-standing background in finance, having been around since the early 2000s. It holds several licences and certifications that guarantee this digital platform is legit and secure.
Ezeewallet is currently available in 189 countries and supports over ten different currencies. However, its long-term goal is to cater to users worldwide. Customers can use EZW on various mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
Even though it’s relatively new to the iGaming industry, many casinos and their users have welcomed it with open arms. It has already gained the support of many Aussies and Kiwis, and it’s slowly making its way onto the Canadian gambling scene.
Best EzeeWallet Casinos
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 300 + 100 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 120% up to C$ 1,200||New VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 200 + 200 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 450 + 100 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 300 + 100 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 300 + 300 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 150 + 100 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 200% up to AU$ 2,000 + 50 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Weekly 25% up to $/€ 100||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 200 + 21 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 200% up to C$ 300||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 200% up to C$ 750||VISIT CASINO|
|Weekly 25% up to € 100||VISIT CASINO|
|Weekly 40% up to $/€ 500||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 121% up to C$ 300||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to $/€ 300||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 500||VISIT CASINO|
Oh My Spins Casino
|Weekly 50% up to € 700 + 50 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
|Sign Up 100% up to C$ 750 + 100 Spins||VISIT CASINO|
How to Get Started With Ezeewallet?
Regardless of whether you have experience with e-wallets, you’ll find Ezeewallet simple to use. To be able to use it, all you need to do is visit its official website and register. You’ll need to choose between opening a personal or business account. Since you’re planning to use Ezeewallet to finance your online gambling activities, you should choose the former.
The next step is providing all the necessary information like your name, address, date of birth, and so on and submitting your account request. Once you’ve created an account, the only thing left to do is verify it. You’ll find the verification instructions under the My Account tab in the top right corner of your screen.
The verification process requires that users upload proof of their identity and address. The former can be any valid government-issued ID, such as your driver’s licence or passport. The latter can be any document issued by local authorities not older than three months, like a utility bill or a bank statement.
Ezeewallet Casino Deposits
After you’ve opened and verified your EZW account, you’ll be able to use it for your transactions. Take a look at the detailed guide below to learn how you can make your first deposit using Ezeewallet:
- Find a Canadian Ezeewallet casino — Ezeewallet is one of the newest additions to the online payment sector, so you might not find it in every casino out there. So, make sure the operator you’re interested in has Ezeewallet on its banking options list and accepts Canadian players.
- Navigate to the Cashier page — Visit the casino’s Banking section once you’ve logged in. Select Ezeewallet among the available payment methods.
- Log into your EZW account — Specify how much you’d like to transfer to your casino account and confirm the transaction. Wait until you see the money has appeared in your casino account balance.
- Get to playing! — That’s it! You’re ready to start gaming!
Ezeewallet Casino Withdrawals
Withdrawing with Ezeewallet is not much different from making EZW deposits. You can do it in a couple of simple steps:
- Open your casino account and head to the Cashier section.
- Choose Ezeewallet from the payment methods list and enter the amount you’d like to cash out.
- Confirm the transaction and wait until it clears. The money should be in your EZW account in a couple of days.
Remember that this pending period may take longer when you’re making your first withdrawal. The reasons for this are security-related. Casinos usually verify their users’ identities before approving their first withdrawal requests, which prolongs their processing time.
Pros and Cons of Using Ezeewallet
Deciding on the right payment method is not an easy one. It’s important to make sure you know all the relevant advantages and disadvantages of using a banking option before you commit. Read the following lists of pros and cons and reach an informed decision about EZW:
- Safety — Ezeewallet operates under United Kingdom laws, complies with PCI Data Security Standards, holds two ISO/IEC certifications, and has an FCA licence. In addition, the company uses advanced cybersecurity to protect its users’ personal and financial data from misuse.
- Privacy — Digital wallets like EZW act as intermediaries between online casinos and their account holders. In this way, they allow you to hold and finance your online casino account without disclosing any financial information.
- Ease-of-use — Ezeewallet features a sleek and user-friendly interface that works well on multiple devices. You don’t have to be particularly tech-savvy to grasp how it functions. Plus, you won’t notice any difference in its performance regardless of whether you’re using it on your mobile or computer.
- Convenience — This company collaborates with payment service firms. So, if you have another payment account, you can connect it to EWZ and transfer money between the two. This can come in handy if you’re interested in playing in a casino that doesn’t accept Ezeewallet. You might be able to fund your online casino account by using EZW as an intermediary payment solution between the casino and the banking option it does accept.
- Availability — As we have previously mentioned, Ezeewallet is one of the newest payment methods in the industry. While it’s becoming more popular among Canadian players, you still might not be able to find it in many online casinos.
- Withdrawal speed — Ezeewallet typically takes two to four days to process users’ withdrawal requests, which is not long. However, according to the FAQ page, you might have to wait an additional 14 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account.
Ezeewallet is a new easy-to-use payment service gaining popularity in the Canadian gambling sector. It represents a safe way to send and receive money in your currency without sharing your financial info with the casino in which you’re playing. While its downsides regarding availability and withdrawal speed are not negligible, EZW’s positive sides outweigh these negatives.
Can Canadian players use Ezeewallet in online casinos?
Yes. Canadians who are 18 years old and above can open an Ezeewallet account and use it to finance their gambling activities in all casinos where this payment method is accepted.
Can I claim casino bonuses using my Ezeewallet account?
While some online casinos do exclude users of certain e-wallets from claiming their bonuses, we haven’t come across a case where that was done to EZW users. So, you should be able to take advantage of all the promotions your favourite casino offers to Canadian players using the funds you’ve deposited with EZW.
How can I use Ezeewallet on my phone?
Ezeewallet offers mobile apps to both Android and iOS users. You can download them from the Apple or Google Play store on your phone.
Is Ezeewallet safe to use in online casinos?
It is. Ezeewallet has an FCA licence and ISO/IEC certifications. It complies with the PCI DSS and uses encryption technology to ensure the safety of its users’ sensitive data.